Kiddie Kloset Spring
Spring Kiddie Kloset Table Sales Begin in January
The WECPTA Kiddie Kloset is the resale of gently used baby, children and maternity clothing, children/baby furniture, toys, games and miscellaneous items. The Spring sale is Saturday, April 13, 2013 from 8am to noon at the Westlake High School, 27830 Hilliard Blvd.
Table space sales for our Spring Kiddie Kloset sale will be available to WECPTA Board Members in good standing starting on December 7, 2012 at a Holiday Open House (an email invitation will be provided to Board Members).
All other members in good standing (membership dues paid and auction donation made) will be able to purchase spaces/tables at the General Meeting on January 8th. Spaces will be assigned first to those members who register in person. Spaces will then go to anyone who drops off or mails registration. Any remaining spaces will be open to the public on February 18, 2013. The registration form will be available on our Blog on February 18, 2013.
Spring Kiddie Kloset Sale Date is April 13th. Sellers start checking in at 7:00 a.m.
Early Bird Shopping 8:00 a.m. ($5 admission) 9:00 a.m. – Noon ($1 admission)
Please review the following updates for the Spring 2013 sale:
- We request that One Adult remain at your table at all times during the sale. This is to maintain the safety of everyone involved.
- High School construction has resulted in less parking and different entrances. The new parking lots and entrances are now on the east side of the High School. There is a small faculty parking lot near the back gym and a large parking lot in the back (behind the stadium stands). The admissions table is expected to be at the back entrance near the back parking lot. Sellers in the cafeteria will have a long trek from the parking lots to the cafeteria as the front entrance is no longer available. Consider bringing a rolling cart, wagon or dolly to move your items for both set-up and clean-up of your tables. We are unable to provide sellers with any equipment to transport their sale items.
- Space reservations are non-refundable. Please check your calendar before reserving a spot. A seller information package will be e-mailed to you approximately two weeks before the sale. If for some reason you are unable to attend the event after purchasing a table, please contact us at email@example.com and we may provide you a list of contact information of individuals on a waiting list for tables. It is not the responsibility of the Kiddie Kloset to find a replacement seller for you. If for some reason you must transfer your table to another individual the new seller information must be provided to us at firstname.lastname@example.org at least two (2) weeks prior to the sale so that we have the correct information for seller check in and distribution of seller packets.
To reserve your table(s) at the General Meeting:
1. Bring your completed Kiddie Kloset table reservation form.
Request a copy of the Kiddie Kloset Table reservation form by contacting email@example.com
. A copy will also be provided to current WECPTA members at a future date prior to the January 8, 2013 General Meeting. When filling out your form, don't forget to include your location preference. We will verify members “in good standing" (membership dues paid and auction donation received) before reserving spaces.
2. Please wait until the meeting to fill out your check. Tables/spaces are $15 for members and are limited to two (2) tables per person. Tables and spaces are non-refundable. Please check your calendar before reserving a space.
The sale typically sells out quickly, so make sure to get your registration in early!
Thank you for your continued support!
The WECPTA Kiddie Kloset Committee